PWAs with Vue, interesting modules, Una Kravets on css blend and more
- Building PWAs with Vue.js Looking to get started developing Progressive Web Apps with Vue.js? Learn how to easily get PWAs built quickly using Vue.
- Una Kravets: CSS Blend Modes, Because … - JSConf.Asia 2018 CSS Blend modes are underutilized and can be used for a variety of things from improving image performance to creating scalable styling.
- Gradient shadow in pure CSS
- What’s the Deal with Margin Collapse? Learn about the margin collapse, a fundamental concept of CSS layout. See visual examples of when margin collapse happens, and when it doesn’t.
- Creating Accessible HTML: A Crash Course in ARIA Landmark Regions What if I told you there are a set of roles, states, and properties that enhance HTML for the purpose of accessibility? This set of features is called ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications)…”
- AtF Sparks