Behold, AVA is 1.0! Learn how to handle broken images with service-worker, find out new tools to make cli apps and parse arguments. How to scape your node.js with clustering.
whats up frontend
- AVA 1.0 🚀 – 🦄 Sindre Sorhus’ blog AVA, a Node.js test runner, has reached version 1.0 and is now considered stable.
- Handling broken images with the service worker A few years ago, I wrote about how we can use css to style broken images. The technique leveraged on the fact that any styling to the ::before or ::after pseudo-elements on the <img> element will only be applied if the image doesn’t load. So, we could
- zeit/arg Simple argument parsing. Contribute to zeit/arg development by creating an account on GitHub.
- How to scale your Node.js server using clustering – freeCodeCamp.org Scalability is a hot topic in tech, and every programming language or framework provides its own way of handling high loads of traffic. Today, we’re going to see an easy and straightforward example…
- Announcing Gluegun 2.0 — A delightful way to build command line apps in Node Gluegun is a delightful toolkit for building beautiful command line interfaces (CLIs) in Node.js. It supports commands, extensions, template generation, and has a very simple and intuitive plugin…