A bit lenghty this week, since I missed the last one! Want to compile all your nodejs app into single js file, with all dependencies and stuff - ncc will help you out, inspired by go it can be quite handy. Learn how to make your infographic shine and be interactive at the same time with Vue. Learn how to build your own js sandbox, or get the complete one for free, one of the main selling points - it works locally and ofline! In the ongoing series of articles about functional programming, Eric Elliott introduces us to transducers. Wanna have cli app with stylish progress bar, look no further,than progress-estimator! How about super simple, but efficient collaborative whiteboard, too lazy to build one - grab the opensource one and extend it! Learn what to put in your HEAD, as one singer once said 'Feed your head'(pm me with the name of the author of these lyrics and get a small prize)! Never leave your docs obsolete with Dredd, how about that slow-mo now? And finally compare the hippest request libraries of the 2019!
whats up frontend
- JAB Code JAB Code is a 2D color bar code, which can encode more data than traditional black/white codes.
- ncc: Node.js Compiler Collection Run ncc , get a single optimized bundle of your Node.js program and all its dependencies
- Building An Interactive Infographic With Vue.js Have you ever had a requirement in which you had to design and build an interactive web experience but the grid system fell short? Furthermore, the design elements turned into unusual shapes that just wouldn’t fit into the regular web layouts? In this article, we’re going to build an interactive infographic using Vue.js, SVG and GreenSock by using dynamic data and unusual layout.
- bvaughn/progress-estimator Logs a progress bar and estimation for how long a Promise will take to complete - bvaughn/progress-estimator
- lovasoa/whitebophir Online collaborative Whiteboard in node.js. Contribute to lovasoa/whitebophir development by creating an account on GitHub.
- HEAD - A free guide to <head> elements A free guide to <head> elements
- apiaryio/dredd Language-agnostic HTTP API Testing Tool. Contribute to apiaryio/dredd development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Comparing HTTP Request Libraries for 2019 – Bits and Pieces Communication with our server from a client-based app is key .Best and most popular HTTP request libraries for 2019. Compare pros and cons for Axios, Superagent, Request, Fetch, Superset and more…