Learn how to authentificate with JWT, feel the rhythm of typography. Find some good recepies in CSS Layout Cookbook, find new ways to debug. What can you use with css content, find out!
whats up frontend
- Authenticate a Node ES6 API with JSON Web Tokens Learn how to effectively use JSON web tokens to authenticate in nodeJS APIs
- Rhythm in Web Typography Horizontal rhythm mostly impacts the legibility, while vertical rhythm impacts the readability of the text and establishes a sense of visual hierarchy.
- CSS Layout cookbook aims to bring together recipes for common layout patterns, things you might need to implement in your own sites. In addition to providing code you can use as a starting point in your projects, these recipes highlight the different ways layout specifications can be used, and the choices you can make as a developer.
- How to stop using console.log() and start using your browser’s debugger Breakpoints, Watch Expressions, Step Through and Over, Check Variable Values, Apply Fixes.
- Valid CSS Content There is a content property in CSS that’s made to use in tandem with the ::before and ::after pseudo elements. It injects content into the element. Here’s
- schn4ck/schnack 🗣️ Simple node app for Disqus-like drop-in commenting on static websites - schn4ck/schnack
- o1lab/xmysql One command to generate REST APIs for any MySql Database. - o1lab/xmysql
- Sourcerer View Dmitri Kunin’s engineering profile on Sourcerer. Sweet service to provide you with graphical github data. Build your own on: Sourcerer