This time a little more about productivity and product, but still some great stuff from Umaar Hansa and his ScotlandJs talk. List of small JS helpers, curated by DO, and tutorials how to containerize express server and build super low, self sustained server for a blog.
whats up frontend
- Umaar Hansa: Scotland JS 2018, NodeJs talk
- 10 Steps to Setup and Containerize an Express Server A blog about .Net Software Development
- The 10 Commandments of Good Products – The Startup – Medium We live in a world with too much stuff. As someone who designs products, I’m constantly experiencing an existential crisis about the things we create as a profession — both digital and industrial…
- Migrating from Underscore to Lodash Modernizing the front-end stack The core Dropbox web application is 10 years old and used by millions of users per day. Hundreds of front-end engineers across multiple cities actively work on it. Unsurprisingly, our codebase is very large and somewhat irregular.
- How to Build a Low-tech Website? Our new blog is designed to radically reduce the energy use associated with accessing our content.
- Habits vs. Workflows - Study Hacks - Cal Newport Productive Pondering As I transition from the slow freedom of summer to the constrained energy of fall, my thoughts have been gravitating back towards nuts