Electron 3.0 is here! Gatsby 2.0! So much is happening! Lowjs => supersmall port of nodejs, gonna give it a try on my Raspberry Pie(no rhyme intended)! Create a temporary enviroment on Heroku of from your bitbucket pull-request. If you are lazy to setup browserify yourself - just go with lyo, it'll make the magic for you. And some more fun bit's and pieces.
whats up frontend
- Electron 3.0.0
- Idle Until Urgent — Philip Walton Thoughts on web development, open source, software architecture, and the future.
- Gatsby 2.0
- neonious/lowjs A port of Node.JS with far lower system requirements. Community version for POSIX systems such as Linux, uClinux or Mac OS X. - neonious/lowjs
- Using Scoped Slots in Vue.js to Abstract Functionality Let’s start with a short introduction to Vue.js slots concept. Slots are useful when you want to inject content in a specific place of a component. Those
- flaviolivolsi/deploify Deploify is a NPM module that creates a temporary stage environment of your web app on Heroku for each of your pull requests. - flaviolivolsi/deploify
- CSS Only Floated Labels with :placeholder-shown pseudo class - Call Me Nick In this tutorial, we’re going to build a CSS only solution to the floated label technique using the :placeholder-shown pseudo class.
- bokub/lyo 📦 Node.js to browser - The easy way. Contribute to bokub/lyo development by creating an account on GitHub.
- pa11y/pa11y Pa11y is your automated accessibility testing pal. Contribute to pa11y/pa11y development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Containers vs. Serverless from a DevOps standpoint Two buzzwords walk into a bar… No? Yeah, let’s not go there. If you feel like this, you’re in the right place. Both containers and serverless have been the cool new kid on the block for the last few years, and the popularity simply isn’t dying down.