How to use Docker for nodejs development, build efficient mobile graphs, learn what authentication strategy to choose, extend your browser with WebAssembly and more. Checkout new PWA builder on the block!
whats up frontend
- How to use Docker for Node.js development
- Introducing F2 – Sima – Medium F2 is a free and open-source modern charting library, released under MIT license. The aim of F2 is helping developers to create interactive visualizations for mobile devices more easier. F2 is born…
- Extending the browser with WebAssembly WebAssembly lets us extend the browser with new features. This article shows how to port the AV1 video decoder and play AV1 video in any modern browser.
- lukeed/pwa (WIP) Universal PWA Builder. Contribute to lukeed/pwa development by creating an account on GitHub.
- joehand/open-source-finances Open [Source] Organizations Publishing Financial Docs - joehand/open-source-finances
- Strategies for implementing user authentication in serverless applications Implementing user authentication in serverless applications: storing user info with sessions & JWT, token validity with Lambda Custom Authorizers, user management & more.