Create snake and ladders with css, have a grid cheat-sheet at hand, create constants via proxies, leverage network api to serve content faster, find out whatever webhint is.
whats up frontend
- CSS Snake & Ladders: a multiplayer game developed in HTML+CSS with no JS Snakes and Ladders is an ancient Indian board game regarded today as a worldwide classic. This is a multiplayer version (1-4 players) developed using …
- Vue CLI 3.0 is here! – The Vue Point – Medium Over the past few months, we’ve been working really hard on the next generation of Vue CLI, the standard build toolchain for Vue applications. Today we are thrilled to announce the release of Vue CLI…
- GRID: A simple visual cheatsheet for CSS Grid Layout Learn all about the properties available in CSS Grid Layout through simple visual examples.
- Setting up constants via proxies In this blog post, a describe a little hack for quickly setting up constants (think enum values, but not wrapped inside a namespace). It is more an educational puzzle than something you should actually use in your code.
- Creating a Chrome extension in 2018: The good, the bad and the meh Checkly is the easiest way to actively monitor your API endpoints and browser click flows from a single dashboard
- Let's serve everyone good-looking content The website of Hidde de Vries, freelance front-end developer.
- How to Debug a Node.js app in a Docker Container In this post, I’m going to teach how you can debug a Node.js app in a Docker container to catch bugs that cannot be revealed in any other way.
- Everything You Need To Know About Alignment In Flexbox In this article, we take a look at the alignment properties in Flexbox while discovering some basic rules to help remember how alignment on both the main and cross axis works.
- webhint, the hinting engine for web best practices webhint, a linting tool for the web focused on best practices and flexibility for the end user
- Dynamic resources using the Network Information API and service workers The Network Information API allows developers to determine the connection types and the underlying connection technology that the user agent is using. In terms of web performance, this brings a whole new level to the way that we build web pages.
- deepsweet/foxr 🦊 Node.js API to control Firefox
- How To Develop a Node.js TCP Server Application using PM2 and Nginx on Ubuntu 16.04 In this tutorial, you’ll build a basic Node.js TCP server, along with a client to test the server. You’ll run your server as a background process using a powerful Node.js process manager called PM2. Then you’ll configure Nginx as a reverse proxy for t
- The Generic Sensor API - mobiForge The Generic Sensor API aims to make device sensors easier to use and extend by providing a set of consistent APIs to access sensors.