Log out your consoles and errors with style, using dumper and pretty-error. Findout how to deal with pesky side-effects and fiddle around in electron-fiddle.
whats up frontend
- zeeshanu/dumper.js A better and pretty variable inspector for your Node.js applications
- AriaMinaei/pretty-error See node.js errors with less clutter
- Introducing Electron Fiddle – Felix Rieseberg – Medium We’re introducing \Electron Fiddle\, a code playground for Electron developers. This post explains its main features – and why we built it.
- yinxin630/fiora An interesting chat application power by socket.io, koa, mongodb and react
- The 3 Types of Node.js Profilers You Should Know About - DZone Performance Learn about three essential profiling tools for optimizing your Node.js web applications to debug them and overcome bottlenecks for optimal performance.