New docs for beaker browser! Finally css scroll snap, no more js scroll hijacking, or at least one can hope. Simple, pluggable WebRTC communications platform. Learn to hash passwords, the right way! Uber universal framework. More holywar articles about Vue vs React, and full guide to work with js dates!
whats up frontend
- Documentation - Beaker Browser Learn more about Beaker, dat://, and the peer-to-peer Web
- vialer/vialer-js Pluggable WebRTC communication platform.
- simonepri/upash 🔒Unified API for password hashing algorithms
- Introducing Fusion.js: A Plugin-based Universal Web Framework Fusion.js, Uber’s new open source web framework, supports modern features and integrations that make it easy to build lightweight, high-performing apps for the web.
- Introducing Clinic Bubbleprof, a unique way to visualise Node.js code An Open Source tool with a completely new way of profiling your Node.js code
- Well-Controlled Scrolling with CSS Scroll Snap Introduction to CSS Scroll Snap.
- I created the exact same app in React and Vue. Here are the differences. Find out how to add, remove and change data, pass data in the form of props from parent to child, and send data from the child to the parent in the form of event listeners in both frameworks.
- How Discord Maintains Performance While Adding Features When people complain about “bloat” in software, they often mean that every new feature makes it slower to load, takes more memory, and taxes their CPU. We know that our users are sensitive to…