Node, now with threads! How to build your own nodejs extentions, emails from rss and solve node paths. Also learn to write error-free-perfect code and don't forget to make certificates for your localhost projects.
- Threads in Node 10.5.0: a practical intro – DailyJS – Medium A few days ago, version 10.5.0 of Node.js was released and one of the main features it contained was the addition of initial (and experimental) thread support. This is interesting, specially coming…
- Solving the Node require() path problem for once and for all If you’ve worked in Node for any length of time, you’ve seen it before: something along the lines of require(‘../../../lib/util/db/models/system/user). Now, that might be a bit ov…
- portable-cto/rss-to-email rss-to-email - Generate HTML email from your RSS feeds
- bitbucket BitBucket API client for Browser and Node.js
- ylorenzana/node-express-api-auth node-express-api-auth - Boilerplate project following secure standards for API auth. Includes user registration/login and authentication using bearer tokens.
- Write Perfect Code with Standard and ESLint In this talk, Feross Aboukhadijeh explains about code linting – how to use Standard and ESLint to catch programmer errors before they cause problems for your…
- Standard ECMA-262
- Seva Zaikov - Node.js Guide for Frontend Developers The blog of Seva Zaikov
- Web Caching Explained by Buying Milk at the Supermarket This visual explanation will help you understand all the common ways to implement caching
- Certificates for localhost - Let's Encrypt - Free SSL/TLS Certificates