Ryan Dahl confesses 10 things he regrets about node, Safari starts pioneering privacy, Chrome starts delivering fresher service-workers by default
whats new frontend
- 10 Things I Regret About Node.js - Ryan Dahl - JSConf EU 2018 See also https://github.com/ry/deno JSConf EU is coming back in 2019 https://2019.jsconf.eu/
- Simplify Web Worker code with Comlink
- string.md GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 85 million projects.
- Level up your CSS selector skills – LogRocket An in-depth review of interesting CSS selectors, plus a few that will be available in the future
- Apple Just Made Safari the Good Privacy Browser The next version of Safari takes on ad-trackers more aggressively than ever.
- Fresher service workers, by default Starting in Chrome 68, HTTP requests that check for updates to the service worker script will no longer be fulfilled by the HTTP cache by default.
- Specificity in :not(), :has(), and :matches() – Eric’s Archived Thoughts
- rikschennink/short-and-sweet short-and-sweet - 📟 Accessible character counter for input elements
- heiseonline/embetty embetty - 🐙 Embetty displays remote content like tweets or YouTube videos without compromising your privacy.