Only js this time, and strangely most links about serverless stuff
Whats up frontend
vuln-regex-detector - Detect vulnerable regexes in your project. REDOS, catastrophic backtracking.
- Simplify your functions adding “hooks” to your Promises
For my first post I am going to write about a simple technique to help you decouple pieces of functionalities of your code: hooks. Hooks, or middleware, are functions executed right “before” or…
- Write Your Own Node.js Promise Library from Scratch
- Using async iteration natively in Node.js
Node.js v10 will be released on April 30, 2018. In that version, there will be experimental support for asynchronously iterating over readable streams. This blog post explains how that works.
- Adding reCaptcha with a Serverless Form Processor
A few days ago I added Google’s reCaptcha support to a ColdFusion site. It was pretty easy (some front end work, some back end work), so I thought I’d whip up a quick demo of how you could add it to a form using a serverless processor, in my case, Webtask. To get started, let’s go over a quick demo of how such a processor could look before we add the captcha.
- Build your own Twitter scheduler
Software - shaken, not stirred
- Google Sheets + AWS Lambda = JSON backend 😎 – Perfektio – Medium
We needed a simple back end for our upcoming React project. Our target was that hosting the backend should be easy and low-cost, and it shouldn’t take too much time to create or modify data on it…
- List Processing with map, filter, and reduce