Measuring performance, simplicity of details-summary elements, JS proxies and some CS basics to brush up!
What’s up, frontend?
- Measuring the Hard-to-Measure Articles on CSS, OOCSS, front-end architecture, scalability and performance.
- Quick Reminder that Details/Summary is the Easiest Way Ever to Make an Accordion | CSS-Tricks Gosh bless the element. Toss some content inside it and you have an accessible expand-for-more interaction with just about zero work.
- Introduction to Viewport Units How can you use new CSS units — viewport units — to size content that changes in response to the viewport size? Jen introduces you to how vw, vh, vmin, vmax …”
- The Critical Path: Optimizing Load Times With the Chrome DevTools - Lucidchart Our CTO shares improvements you can make and measurements to keep track of in order to optimize load times on a complex web application.
- Simple CS – Computer Science topics explained simply This is our Simple CS series, were we explain Computer Science and Web Development terms in plain language. Excellent for beginners or if you need a refresher.
- pedsmoreira/casex casex - All in one function for transforming word casings
- tomnomnom/gron gron - Make JSON greppable!